Outbound integrations send data FROM Jira to other systems or to Jira itself for updating issues.
Create a new outbound integration by clicking the "Create" button.
There are four types available:
- Action = An outgoing REST HTTP request that performs a GET, POST, PUT, DELETE ie HTTP request towards any system.
- Catch Action = An generic REST HTTP request action that is TRIGGERED on defined HTTP Response codes from its siblings or parents.
- Group = A folder/group to place Actions / Catch Actions in.
- Iteration = An Action that iterates over its parent's response
1 ) Name and type of outgoing Integration
2) Puts this integration under a Parent (can be changed later)
3) Templates, select a template for easy setup.